Assistant research scientist, University of Georgia, GA, USA
Useful resources of BLUPF90 programs
- The title is Introduction to BLUPF90 suite programs.
- The source files are available at a repository at Github.
- It explains a way of installation of BLUPF90 programs, how to write parameter files for BLUPF90 programs and RENUMF90, how to read the results from output, numerical examples in Mrode’s book (2014), and genomic analyses. The reader is expacted to be familiar with linear mixed models.
- License: CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International
- Download: PDF (UGA official), PDF (Git repository), or HTML.
BLUPF90 Cheat Sheet
- Simple explanation of parameter files, output files, and options for RENUMF90, BLUPF90, PREGSF90, and related programs. The format was from LaTeX Cheat Sheet.
- License: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0
- Download: PDF (US Letter), LaTeX
Yutaka Masuda <yutaka at uga.edu>
University of Georgia
Test page in Japanese