Assistant research scientist, University of Georgia, GA, USA
Useful resources of BLUPF90 programs
BLUPF90 Cheat Sheet
- Simple explanation of parameter files, output files, and options for RENUMF90, BLUPF90, PREGSF90, and related programs. The format was from LaTeX Cheat Sheet.
- License: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0
- Download: PDF (US Letter), LaTeX
- Explains a way of installation of BLUPF90 programs, how to write parameter files for BLUPF90 programs and RENUMF90, how to read the results from output, example files taken from Mrode’s book (2014), and genomic analyses.
- I expect that the reader is familiar with linear mixed model.
- Download: Visit the official website
Yutaka Masuda <yutaka at uga.edu>
University of Georgia
Test page in Japanese